Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PUMPKIN DIP

This is pretty dang heavenly! Most people use Ginger Snaps but if you are like me and don't care too much for those, you will probably love using Graham Crackers!


4 C powdered sugar
30 oz canned pumpkin
2 (8 oz) cream cheese
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
(or you can use 2-3 teaspoons of pumpkin spice to your liking!)

Let cream cheese sit out and soften then blend all the ingredients together.
Store in refrigerator with tight lid.

Serve with Ginger Snaps, Graham Crackers, Vanilla Wafers etc..

PS To be Martha Stewart-"y" you can hollow out a small pumpkin and serve it out of that.

PSS We all know I am no Martha Stewart so knock yourselves out!

4 comments:

Burfica said...

That sounds good, I may have to try it. OOOO make a big batch or double batch of that, and get some of the glad disposable containers, put some in and some cookies and give out as gifts, then add the recipe, what an awesome idea. hehehehe

hey did you try that chicken and succotash recipe???

Special K said...

No I haven't but hope I get to this weekend! I will be sure and let you know when I do!

Oh yeah, you will love this dip and that is a great idea for the gift thing! You might not want to give it away once you tried it though! HA HA HA Maybe that is just me. I am selfish like that!

Alekx said...

Yumm that sounds heavenly.

I'm gonna have to try it.

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did I not see this pumpkin recipe earlier. My god! I must make this for gifts and then eat it all myself!